July 26, 2009

My newest pregnancy news...

These are all the things I have been loving the last few weeks ... trying to stay positive!

1. If I have my hands hanging at my side, my hands start "fattening" up. Can't wear the wedding ring so I now look like a single knocked up girl.*This is not really my hand, but I feel like it is some days*

2. After walking around or sitting too long in the heat, my feet also start "fattening" up and get really sore. I have to take my shoes off when I am in my car to try and get them back to normal with blasting the AC on them.
*And yes, NOT my real feet, but I do feel bad for this pregnant women's feet*

3. I have an ice pack with me with me at all times at home. When I am sitting on the couch or when I go to sleep. My back/ribs are so sore these days and the heating pad just gets too hot so I have switched to ice.

4. I can't load laundry very well from the washer to the dryer - too big to fit around it. Thanks Michael for being such a good husband.

5. I have had some INCREDIBLE heartburn the last few weeks. Even when I don't eat. Just all the time.

6. My gums have now decided to start bleeding. They say that it is common, but it is so gross to me.

7. I have been getting some great sleep at night; I wake up a few times because it is too hot. OR I wake up with a little someone kicking inside me for an hour straight! The kicking part makes me laugh, but the heat is not funny. One of the downfalls of having a bedroom upstairs.

8. HORMONES + EXTREME HEAT = ZITTY JADE

9. Pee. Wait 5 minutes. Pee. Wait 7 minutes. Pee. Wait 5 minutes. Pee. Repeat over and over ALL day.

10. And lastly, trying to take a deep breath. Not happening so much with the baby in my ribs.

I really am not complaining, I just think that it is funny that a little fetus can make all of these different things happen to your body. I have about 5 weeks left and am getting so so anxious for him to be here! I am trying to pass the time by quicker but keeping busy, but it doesn't seem to be working! We have been trying to finish our "nesting" projects but seem to have more and more we think of that we have to do! I guess I will do it one thing at a time and hope that I get everything done!

Hurry up little guy! I want you here now! I am so anxious and excited for him to be here! I just can't wait!

2 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

I could say "been there, done that, bought the maternity pants!" but I feel your pain. Was preggo with C.J. and Jamison through the summers and it can be pretty rough. You look great, hang in there and don't feel too bad about getting everything done before he makes his big debut, I'm sure he won't mind :)keep us posted!

Tay and Teigan said...

So funny! I started getting the puffy everything last night. You are getting so close . . . he will be here before you know it. And you will look back at this and laugh.