July 26, 2009

GNO.. also know as "Girls Night Out"

Last night my friend Crystal and I went to Thanksgiving Point in the great city of Lehi to an outdoor concert. The headlining band was "Secondhand Serenade" --- to be honest, I have heard the name of the band but had never really gave them a try. They sound a lot like "Dashboard Confessional" but maybe a little whinier? We both had a great time sitting on the grass and chatting.

There were so many people there and we were probably some of the oldest ones there! Well, other than the parents that brought their teenage kids! I didn't really think we would stick out but we felt like we did! It was great to get out and spend time with Crystal. We live in the same state, but she lives in Farmington and I live in the Salt Lake City area so we don't see each other that often! Pathetic I know.

But thanks Crystal for making me get out of the house! I am not going to post the picture of us from last night; our faces were quite shiny from the heat.

No comments: