November 01, 2008

2 Witches and a Michael

So this month has been a bit crazy and so we did not have  too much time to prepare for our for our favorite holiday! I did put up one Halloween tree and a little witch decorative silhouette, but the rest of my decorations are in storage. RRRrrr. 

However, Bellatrix and I were able to dress up last night. Michael didn't feel like it since we weren't doing anything too exciting. We went over to his sisters and hung out for a bit and then they had a small community party after everyone went trick or treating. 

My camera batteries are dead and the charger is no where to be found. Probably in storage. (I can't wait till we have our new home..) But I did take a few pictures with my phone. Happy Boring Halloween to us. 



4 comments:

Jillyn said...

What cute witches! Where did you find a dog hat? That is pretty funny! Good luck with the moving! Post pics of the new place!!

Sherry Parker said...

Cute!!! Bellatrix is so cute. It was good to see you, thanks for shopping with Isabel. It was the highlight of her 9 year old fashion life.

Sherry Parker said...

Jade,
Shoot me an email so I can invite you to the blog. I decided to go private.

Thanks,
Sherry

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Why weren't you a girl scout?!