October 26, 2008

Body Worlds

I did it.. I did it.. I didn't pass out! I have heard about "Body Worlds" for years now and have never wanted to even think about going! But my in-laws wanted to take Michael and I this weekend to check it out. I had told them I was a little worried that my stomach wouldn't be able to handle it but they encouraged me to go anyway. I figured it is a rare experience and I had ought to try it. We ended up having a great time! We saw lots of different bodies. And Babies. If you ever have the chance or live in Salt Lake City -  you should go see it. It is very educational and not that gross. 

However, I kept wanting to know where each "body" came from and their life story. I wish they would add that, maybe how old they were or what their occupation was. 



4 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

I really wanted to go too! My art teacher wouldn't accept it as a gallery visit....If you google it there is a sight that gives a brief history on some of the bodies. So cool!

Tay and Teigan said...

so cool! I have always wanted to do that. Way to be strong!

dawnelle said...

We took the kids with us to the exhibit. All of us loved it! It is a very unique experience, that's for sure.

Monique and Michael said...

ooo...they have that in Houston again and I just don't know if I could see the babies, I would probalby leave hysterically crying. But on the other hand it does look so cool...good job jade, why to be brave!