November 10, 2008

Housing Update

Okay Okay... So I am kind of superstitious and so that is why I have been a little hush hush about the whole housing situation. Well, I hate keeping some of you in anticipation so here we go. We sold our condo very quickly and had to find something. Or move in with the in-laws. Or be homeless. So we searched and searched and looked and looked and fought and fought! Finally after numerous arguments on whether to buy "old and remodeled" or "new" we finally found a home that we both loved. 

We put in our offer. They counter-offered. We counter-offered. They counter-offered. And then we finally decided we really didn't want to be homeless so we took the offer. We get to move in the week from this Friday. I am so excited! 

It is a townhouse. We weren't too sure if we wanted this but with both of us working and planing on working for a while, we didn't want to have to deal with a big yard. We will have a small sectioned off area - but won't have to do any of the maintenance. We will no longer live in SugarHouse. Which I am sad about, but won't be too far. We will be in Midvale/Ft Union area for those of you who know Salt Lake City. 

It will be the perfect little home for us and when we have little Wangelastro's running around. I can't wait to get my BIG Christmas tree either! I will send you pictures when we are in! 

Now wish me luck packing and moving! 

6 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

Awesome!! I wish I was homeless...you know what I mean. That is GREAT, housing stuff can be SO stressful.

dawnelle said...

Congratulations! That is so great that you were able to sell your condo so quickly, and it is always nice to find something you both love. Good luck with the move!!!

Jillyn said...

Congrats! That is awesome that you sold and found something so fast! Can't wait to own something myself one day, until then send pics of your place so I can live vicariously through you!

Tay and Teigan said...

Yay! I'm so glad it all came together! So did you end up with that one you sent us the link to? How exciting. Wish we were there to help you move but we will look forward to getting a grand tour over the holidays. Can't wait to see it!

Tay and Teigan said...

P.S. Yay for big Christmas trees! I am jealous.

Unknown said...

I'm glad everything worked out for you all....if you need ANY help...honestly.....let me know...PLEASE