November 04, 2008

Election Day

This last few weeks has been a little stressful with the elections! I received my absentee ballot a few weeks ago but was so worried that if I sent it in that the mailman/women would lose it or it wouldn't count. So yes, I did stress all day about getting the the voting booths. I did make it after work and was able to deliver my vote and drop in the secret bag! 

This year has been such a unique and historical election year for us. I am so proud of the country that we live in and the opportunity that we have to vote. I am excited and ready for the CHANGE.

P.S. On another note, I think that we have found our new house. I will keep you updated. Cross your fingers for us!  


3 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

I am glad the elections are over!!! You will have to let us know where you decide to buy. So exciting!!!

dawnelle said...

Congratulations on finding a house you love. I hope everything goes well for you. Our fingers are crossed!

Monique and Michael said...

ok jade...it's been almost a week, where is the update on the house situation???