October 21, 2008

Tag O Rama



So I haven't posted for a while (We are planning on moving, so Michael packed stuff up and our camera charger is somewhere is storage... RRrrr..) So I saw that my cool friend Ashlee had been tagged so I thought that I would copy her. So here we go! 

7 Random/Weird Facts about myself: 

1. My full legal name is: Jacqueline Jade Vi Lai Wang-Angelastro. My Chinese name was added as a middle name on my birth certificate. 

2. I still sleep with my baby blanket. AKA. Bunny Blanket. Yes, I know I am 26 years old. 

3. I love love love Halloween and Christmas decorations. I can't wait for our new house - now I will be able to get a BIGGER Christmas tree! 

4. My parents Chinese Restaurant was named after me - Jade's Chopsticks - if anyone wants to visit, it is located in Boise, Idaho. 

5. I am a Harry Potter nut. I even named my dog after a character. Maybe even a child one day. 

6. I do not like very many other dogs other than my own, they actually gross me out. 

7. I am allergic to just about everything. I took an allergy test a couple of years ago where they test about 45-50 things on your back. All broke out except for 2 and guess what they were. Cockroaches and Juniper Trees. I am glad they tested me for cockroaches, I was really concerned about that one. 

I will do what Ashlee did, if you read this - then you are TAGGED. 

2 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you partook of this tag! I learned some great things about my good friend Jade. You are so blessed that you can have cockroaches crawl on you without one rash!

Where are you moving to?

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are moving!!! where??? We so need to catch up!