December 10, 2008

New House Pictures... FINALLY!

I am sorry that this has taken a little longer than expected. I finally found my camera. And then the charger. So here is the new Wangelastro's home. Sorry there are so many, I am not a good photographer like some. And they are all mixed up.... I need to learn HTML. 


I know this is cheesy, but I LOVE having a bigger pantry! 
The island, for those who are observant you will notice that these cupboards are not the same as the others, I like this - different and unique. 
I am showing you my saddle stools, why? Because they took me 10 stores to find some. 
Kitchen - don't mind the clutter, we are still unpacking. 
Dinning room, with Michael's jacket where it shouldn't be. 
From the lofty/upstairs area.
Bathroom Vanity area and closet. 
Our boring still not decorated bedroom. 
Michael being handy and putting up blinds. Only took him 3 hours to get this side up. 
Down the hallway from the living room. 
Bellatrix giving a tour. 
And patiently waiting. 
Okay, I LOVE this! This is where we hung our stockings. They are above the entry way. 
And our baby tree still. Next year, next year.. I keep telling myself. I will then have the bigger tree like my friend Teigan and Monique!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the tour of our new home! You are all more than welcome to come and stay with us or visit us! 

I am so thankful that we were able to get it. It was kind of a nightmare with closing on our condo and on this place. Like my mom always says, "If its meant to be, it will work out" and it did - with just a few hiccups. Now we just need little Angelastro's to run around.. 



5 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

First of all, are you making an announcement?

Second . . . I LOVE IT! It is gorgeous. I am so jealous. Everything looks so good and is coming together so well. I hope we get a personal tour while we are in town! Well done wanger.

Sherry Parker said...

I covet it!!! You saw the pics of our little abode.....SMALL!!! I love the island and wood floors. VERY NICE! Is there little ones in the near future??? Come on everyone is doing it!!!

dawnelle said...

I love it, it is so beautiful! We are glad you are getting settled, and Bellatrix looks right at home, all she needs is a new tiny little friend to play with. Hey, you brought the torment of others upon yourself when you mentioned little ones.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

It looks so good! You guys did a great job picking out a new home. Love the stockings!

So, I always forgot to check your blog and then all of a sudden I had 25 posts from you in my Google Reader!!! You changed back to unprivate?

Jillyn said...

what the grown ups!! The house looks amazing! So happy for you! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!