December 16, 2008

Angelastro's Book Club

Michael and I decided to start a new tradition. Our own little book club. We thought that it would be nice to read the same book or take turns reading out loud to a book. We started this last weekend by buying the first book of the club. Marley & Me. My mother in-law had recommended it to us months ago, but with me reading business books I haven't had the chance. I am excited to have it read and then have the movie out too!

So far we are about seven chapters in and I love it. It reminds me a lot of Michael and I so far. We decided to get a dog on the spur of the moment and had our little trials with Bellatrix, etc.... Here is us having our little "Book Club" the other night. Even Bellatrix loving hearing about all of the little adventures of Marley! 


I will keep you posted on further books we decide to read. If you have any recommendations let us know! I am trying to get Michael to re-read Harry Potter with me. He has only made it through the first 2. Maybe some of you can talk him into it, I know some of you are fans like me. 


3 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

Very cool!!! Let me know how the book is, my kids want to see the movie....I tried to get Darin to read Twilight....not happening!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That's so cute you guys are doing that! I love reading aloud to Kipp on roadtrips. I suck at listening when people read to me, though (plus it sucks that Kipp can't read... shhhh).

Tay and Teigan said...

Love it, that's such a fun thing to do. I can't seem to stay awake when Taylor reads to me. Marley is a great book . . . can't wait for the movie! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Michael and Harry Potter. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!