August 08, 2008

Our boring.. yet self entertaining week.

So this week was somewhat boring for us. I think at least. Michael started his new job at Zion's Bank doing some software/computer/stuff I don't get. I am still on my break until class start again so this is what we had to do to entertain ourselves.  

I did a mask this week and decided Michael needed to do one with me, as you can tell, he wasn't too happy about it. 
If you don't have a dog - do NOT look. You won't find this amusing. But this is the story. Bellatrix always seems to grab my undies while we are folding laundry. So I decided she needed to wear Michael's. I just thought that this was so funny and everytime I look at it this I laugh it is so hard. 

I-Chatting with the brother and sister. Got to love this - it is one of my favorite things to do. 
Also, I finished the "Book" (Breaking Dawn) and I am not sure how I feel about it. I liked it. But I didn't. It was a little odd. I don't want to give any of it away. I would love to hear what you all thought. 

.  

No comments: