July 31, 2008

Someone is in the doghouse...

Michael and I went to Ikea this last weekend and they had these little dog/cat houses for sale for $4.99 - it is pretty small and we thought that it would be a little place for Bellatrix to hang out or relax.. the problem is that it is different for her so we had to introduce it to her and get her comfortable inside. Michael decided he would hang out with her in it to see if she would then like it. Here is Michael hanging out in the house with Bellatrix. You may not find this funny, but I do.

2 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I definitely find that funny. I love the first one where Bellatrix is barely peeking her little head out. I think Michael might be enjoying her new playhouse more than she is!!

Sherry Parker said...

So cute....love the new digs for her!