August 13, 2008

Look at me Scrapin' away...

Wow. I feel like I have been a blogging queen lately. I guess that is what happens when it is way too hot to go outside. 

So my mother in-law is an editor for the magazine "Digital Scrapbooking" and is always showing me all of these cool things you can do with scrapbooking digitally. I use to love scrapbooking but have lost touch of it over the years. I thought that I would try it out tonight and came up with a few pages. I am quite proud of myself. I will keep working on it and hopefully someday become a professional digital scrapbooker.

2 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

Cute, I like it!!! Does your mother-in-law know Michelle Coleman? Darin and I worked with her husband, Paul at Circuit City before we were married. She designs digital scrapbooking pages.

Unknown said...

love it! We need to have a scrapbook party and motivate ourselves more....digital scrapbook anyway. Call me and we'll set a date.