April 24, 2008

Seperation Anxiety

We have been trying to plan out what we are going to do with our little Bellatrix when we are in New York. I know that where ever she stays she will be fine and love it. But I am realizing that I am going to really struggle with it. I know she is just a puppy but I love her so much and get so sad when I have to leave her everyday when I go to work. (I did tell my mom this and she said it is 10 times worst with a child) I don't know what I will do with out my little Belly! I know whoever does watch her will be sending me lots of picture messages and will be getting lots of calls on me checking in. I just worry if she will be fed, given enough water, be comfy when she sleeps, have toys to play with? I think I am going to be the paranoid mother type. Wouldn't you with this little face?

 




I am sure going to miss her.. Good thing I still have a week to prepare.

2 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I know exactly what you mean! I hate when I even have to leave my doggies for a couple of hours! They really do become like children. I wish I could take little Miss Angelastro because I would spoil her like her momma does=). When are you going to NY?? And why? And for how long?

P.S. I love the pictures you posted on the sidebar of your blog.

Linds Forrest said...

That is the cutest pic of Bellatrix and you! What are you and Michael doing in New York? Is it just a vacation or are you going there to work for the Summer? And that wedding pic with the lanterns in view is SOOO cute!!