April 11, 2008

Bears eat beets. Bears... Beets... Battlestar Galactica

So I had been waiting all week for Pam, Jim, Dwight, and Michael to come back! We decided to have a little party! Last night we went over to The Benson's house to watch the office. The Jone's family also joined us as we a little pizza dinner party. Here are some of the pictures I stole off of Teigan's blog. I forgot my camera.

This of course is Dwight K. Schrute:
And this is (from Left to Right) Teigan, Taylor, Michael, Dwight, Jade, Crystal & Holden, and Casey & Addy:

5 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

i'm glad our party was a little less awkward than theirs. SO FUN! and yeah, i'll email those to you as soon as i can. there are some cute ones of the kiddies.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Yes, so happy The Office is back! Sounds like a fun little party!

Unknown said...

We need to it again....soon!!! I love that Dwight was included in our picture!

Sherry Parker said...

We would love to doggysit. The kids are very excited....just let us know the details.

Jillyn said...

JADE! Look at you miss gorgeous!! I am so glad you found me! But you have to give me your email address so I can invite you to my family blog.. (it is private!)
so send me an email,
jfthueson@gmail.com
oh are you going to Tia's wedding on Saturday?