April 29, 2008

The Producers



Last night we went to Pioneer Theater and saw "The Producers." I love musicals and was excited to add it to the list of those that I have seen. It was a great way to prepare for our New York trip too! The best part was we got student standby tickets (where you go an hour ahead and get the best available seats) and got front row in the center! I was even able to see the sweat dripping from their faces. I would recommend everyone go see it if they have the chance! I think it is still playing this week at Pioneer Theater!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Nothing better than an awesome musical and seeing the actors in full fledged sweat. Quite literally I am jealous!!

Tay and Teigan said...

yay for broadway! nyc is going to be so fun! did you find someone to take your dog?