March 05, 2011

Bump Momma!

Earlier this week I took Max to get his pictures taken at Foto Fly in Draper (loved them by the way).  We went to a 10:30am appointment. I made sure that Max slept in so that he would be well rested for his pictures. 

Well, I guess he was too well rested that he was out of control! Neither myself nor the young man taking Max's pictures get him to pose, sit, stand, or look at the camera. I was truly sweating after the 30 minute session from chasing him around the studio and trying to get him to not interrupt the other sessions. 

The photographer tried bribing him with fruit snacks, toys, making loud funny noises.. but still just was not cooperating.  I was trying to stay patient but decided that having an 18 month old's pictures taken professionally, probably just isn't the best thing. 

Immediately after the appointment, I called my Mom to tell her how embarrassed I was and how I just wasted money getting the pictures taken. 

The following day after getting off of work, I went to view the pictures and pick up the disk.  I was so surprised!  The pictures turned out so well! I honestly could not believe it!  I was so happy with what a great job they did! 

This one below makes me laugh because he was saying "Bump Momma" and jumping all around. The pictures really do a great job showing his personality.  Yes, I think we have already entered the terrible twos.



































Click here to see the rest of the pictures!

1 comment:

dawnelle said...

By the title of your post I thought maybe you were making an announcement! I was thinking maybe mama had a bump.....