August 12, 2009

Oh little Jasmi...

For those of you who don't know.. My father is remarried and has 2 younger kids with his new wife. Benson and Jasmi. They recently went to visit my brother Brandon in Portland before he started back to school. My dad sent me these pictures and I can't help but laugh when I see it. I don't think my Dad and his wife realize what Jasmi is doing either and that is probably why I think it is so funny. If you know them, they are pretty strict (her more than my dad) about being goofy and don't really approve of it. And if you know my brother Brandon, he is the king of goofiness. It is quite entertaining on Family Vacations... But here is the nice family photo that my dad sent me...


And here it is zoomed in. Jasmi usually isn't goofy but I think Brandon brings it out in her. I just think it is so funny that the nice family photo has Jasmi posing like this.

3 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That is pretty funny! Thanks for the chuckle.

Sherry Parker said...

Ha! that is awesome!

Linds Forrest said...

ha ha ha... that is pretty sweet!