June 22, 2009

Hypothesis testing, X-bar, and Correlation.

2 more weeks of classes. This is all I can think about. Which breaks down to 2 more assignments, 1 more quiz, and a final project. I typically enjoy school, but with being more pregnant I have not been enjoying it. I struggle a lot with the concepts and the learning. I would have to say its true that your brain does shrink! (Which has been pretty bad lately)

I went to the doctor today and she said everything is fine. I have decided to stay with my OB for the rest of the pregnancy, but if are not happy with the experience we will most likely go with a midwife for round 2. I still worry with going either way, but just don't feel comfortable changing doctor's with only 10 weeks left. So wish me luck with delivering at St. Mark's Hospital. We did go tour the facilities and I was surprised at how small it was. They only have 15 rooms (the odd numbered ones have bath tubs for those that are going natural). I am getting excited and nervous at the same time. In our Bradley Class, we have been watching a few births. 2 water ones (one being Ricki Lake) and 1 "normal" - the normal one scared me. And I think it freaked out Michael (he said it was the first one he'd seen) - We both need to just think about the end results - our little baby boy. The classes have been helpful though, they teach what to expect at each stage of labor and how to manage to get through them as well. I really do want to have him natural so I am trying to get my mind set on it, unless obviously something comes up and I am unable to. 

As for baby, he is still growing strong and getting bigger. He is moving ALL the time and still likes pushing on my right side (still having rib problems and seeing the physical therapist to push them back into place). I honestly can't help but laugh every I time I look down at my stomach or see myself in the mirror! Who knows where this little one is going to grow over the next 10 weeks - I feel like my stomach can't stretch anymore! Here are a few pictures over the last couple weeks. 
Here is my friend Teigan and me, we are due within a week of each other. 


And this is just from Michael's phone. 

Other updates:
- Michael got a new car. A Honda Element. I love it, they are so funny looking, but cute. 
- I think summer is finally here (I have much enjoyed the rain, but the heat is coming)
- My heartburn is getting worse
- We celebrated Father's day with Michael's dad, stepmom Lynda, and sister Rebecca at Snowbird at the Brewfest (will post those pictures later)
- The Farmer's Market has started - love it. And so does Bellatrix, she likes the doggie park. 
- Here are also some pictures I have missed posting that are from the last month... 

Little Miss Bellatrix hanging out outside, I truly think she is the cutest dog ever.
One of our little weekend projects (my herb garden which includes basil, chives, and rosemary)
And the patio chairs Michael got me for our Anniversary. We thought we'd go practical this year. 

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

You look so cute pregnant! Good luck with the last 2 weeks of school! Oh and if it helps, my friend delivered just 5 months ago at St. Marks and had a really good experience.