January 06, 2009

Angelastro's Christmas Vacation

I figured it was time to post some pictures of our Christmas; as I was loading the pictures on to my laptop... I realized I didn't take too many pictures. It was a strange Christmas - my brother Brandon got snowed in Portland and couldn't fly home for the week and spend it with us. It was his first Christmas away from the family so it was hard on all of us. Thankfully my uncle who lives in Seattle battled through the snow and was able to pick him up for a couple of days so he was completely alone. I was so glad he was with some family - but we sure missed him, it just wasn't the same! 

Here is Cade and Michael with their favorite football team's blankets! (they also got sweatshirts)

Michael and Jasmi jamming out with the gifts my mom gave them! 

Getting ready for Christmas Lunch/Dinner - Chinese Fondue! 

Little Jasmi and me. 

I truly hope everyone else enjoyed their holidays too! It seemed like it flew by and I am sad that it is all over! 

3 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That picture of Michael and Jasmi is one of the cutest I have ever seen.

Sherry Parker said...

I have to agree that pic is too ADORABLE!!!

Jillyn said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Your little brothers and sisters are so cute! Fun to be close to family!