May 12, 2008

Celebrating 1 year in NYC

Michael and I just hit our 1 year last week! To celebrate we decided to go to New York and visit our friend Josh and Kaoru. It was such a fun and exciting week! Here are some pictures from our trip. And yes, we ate way too much - but its vacation right! 

This is their cute little apartment - can you believe all the books they have??? 


This is one of our first nights in the city... one of our MANY meals! 
Josh and Kaoru at dinner, they are so adorable together. 
The day of our 1 year! 05.06.08
This is the Chocolate Heaven that Josh and Kaoru had made for us! It was do good and was a great midnight snack throughout the week! 

This is outside the Met, Michael is trying to look like a superhero. 
I loved this sign because it reminded me of Harry Potter. 
No, I don't play for the Yankees. 
Yankee's Game... It was one of my favorite parts! 
Rainy Day... Michael's 2nd umbrella of the day.
And my favorite part! Yes - I finally got to see WICKED! I have been bugging Michael for months to go see it and we did it! I would recommend it to everyone! It is well worth it! 

I also got to see Erika! She took the bus up from DC and came and spent the day with us. We did the Sex & the City tour - very fun.

Sorry for the amount of photos! I was just so happy to share our anniversary week with you all! Now back to reality... 

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like such a fun vacation Jade!! You dress so stinkin cute, I love all your outfits! Are you so stoked for the Sex and The City movie or what!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Looks like such a fun getaway! I love seeing so many pictures, so no apologies. You two are really so cute together. I'm glad you had so much fun... and that Bellatrix has you back now. I bet you both were happy to see each other=).

Tay and Teigan said...

Fun trip! NYC is the best! Can you believe you've been a married woman for a year?

And P.S. Love your sweatshirt . . . great minds must think alike! :)

Jillyn said...

Looks like a fun trip! NYC is always so fun to visit. We are going next week so you will have to recommend a few things for us to do! (and where to eat!!)