March 31, 2010

A little trip to Boulder....

So last month we got to go to Boulder, Colorado. I won a work recognition for doing well last year towards my sales quota. It was a great time and nice little get away... Max did great and I think loved being outside strolling around so much! The weather was perfect (a little cold in the mornings though)!

Boulder is a great city and reminded us a lot of Portland, Oregon. I think it will definitely be a city we visit again!

We did lots of "baby Bjorning" and bundling up...!


Max tried some pickles at lunch... He actually enjoyed it... surprisingly!

At our hotel they did an "Alice and Wonderland" party so there was a BIG chess set in the lobby area... The pieces were just about the size of Max!

All bundled up for the stroll...





1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Jade! How fun! Sometimes all you need is a little getaway to somewhere new! Boulder looks lovely. I have never been there myself either. SO glad you had fun! You deserve it too!