January 27, 2010

XoXo...Max

Hello Friends....
I just wanted to tell everyone that I am now 5 months old! Can you believe it? Not that long ago I was in my mommy's tummy kicking and giving her heart burn! I am so glad that I am in the world today and not cramped in that small uterus.
I have learned and experienced so much since I have been in this world. I have recently learned to roll over - I LOVE doing this. My favorite place is on the floor so I can play around with some of toys. But I also love my jumper that I got for Christmas from Santa.
I am still gaining lots of weight these days too. Good thing my mommy loves me enough to STILL get up 2-3 times a night to feed me. Sometimes I think I just want a little "snack" in the middle of the night, but I still like to wake mommy up to let her know I need some milk. We did just try some rice cereal for the first time last week. It was a little different. I can't decide if I like it or not. I only get about 1 tablespoon served to me and about half of that might make it into my belly - the rest is on my face or on my bib!
I haven't got any teeth yet, sometimes I think I am teething but nothing is popping out yet. But I do love to bite on my toys and mom and dad's hands. I have also found my toes! I love pulling at them and looking at how cute and little they are. I am also learning to sit up quite well; sometimes I do fall over but I haven't hurt myself - so don't worry Grammy!
Some of my other favorite things to do right now are: taking baths in the BIG bath tub with mom and playing with my rubber ducky, talking a lot and even sqwaking like an Avatar (agghhh-AH!), I like scratching the back of head for some reason too (haven't figured out why), I love my Bellatrix, and also love playing airplane.
I look forward to this year and continuing my journey in this world with my mom and dad. I am sure they glad they love me so much. Here are some pictures of my lately.
And yes, my eyes are still blue.




Love with big hugs and kisses,
Max

4 comments:

l said...

max...ur adorable just so ya know...

Linds Forrest said...

What a cute little letter. He is a babe!!!

stacibee said...

Oh, Jade! He is a DOLL! LOVE the blue eyes.

Tay and Teigan said...

Dear Max,
Did you get my Valentine? I like to play with my rubber ducky too. Well more like eat my rubber ducky. Maybe you could help me with my rolling because I'm not that big of a fan of it yet. Mom says to tell you you are very cute.

Love, Beck