December 14, 2009

Bradley Class Reunion

Last weekend some of the families from our Bradley Birthing Class got together to show off all of our babies and tell our birthing stories. It was such a great time to see everyone again and meet their babies!

Everyone had different birthing experiences and it was touching to hear everyone's and retell ours. Since all of had invested 12 weeks in this class to learn about natural childbirth, we had spent lots of time with each other. It was great to see everyone again and meet the cute cute babies!

Even though Max is NOT the oldest, he is THE BIGGEST and HEAVIEST of them all! I couldn't believe it!

Max and Phoebe
Mason
Max and Mason (this is the baby he goes to the baby-sitters with during the week!) I think they will be friends!
All the babies!
The boys...

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh Jade... your little man is SO CUTE. ha ha. I love the pictures of him in the bumbo. hee hee

Lindsay said...

Jade! How have you been?! I love your pictures! The festival of trees pics are my favorite! What a cute little family you are! And I am sorry little max was sick. I bet that is was the worst! Happy Holidays!!!