November 13, 2009

Utah State friends and future BFF's

Max and I packed our bags last week and made our first trip ALONE to the great state of Texas for a college girls reunion! Recently 2 of my friends had babies (1 a week after Max was born and 1 about a month after Max was born) so we thought that it would be a great time to get us all together (while we were all on maternity leave) and to make sure that they start being friends NOW!
So Erika came from San Diego! (And we even got on the same flight from SLC to Houston so she was able to help me! Thanks so so much Erika for the help and entertaining me on the long flight!)
And Teigan came from Omaha with little Beckham!
And we made our way to Monique's in Houston! (Thanks Michael and Monique for hosting the reunion!)

Max did GREAT on the flight both ways! I was so nervous that I would have "that" crying baby on the plane and have people glaring and talking about me! But he did so so good! He slept most of the time but did wake up for part of it to play and talk to Erika.


Here are the babies meeting for the first time! Yes, Max was ALREADY hitting on Kynzie by putting his arm around her!

Max Angelastro, Beckham Benson, and Kynzie Keo
I am sure we were entertaining when we went anywhere.... 3 car seats at the restaurants!
Just hanging out on the last day together...
And even though Max was happy to see his dad when we got home, he was SAD that he had to leave his friends!

It was so great to see Erika, Teigan and Monique! It felt like the old days in Logan at Utah State! We had not all been together since Monique's wedding 2 years ago! We promised we would try and do a reunion every year with the kids! And some day with our families! I am so glad that I have kept in touch with those girls and have such great friends!
Love and Miss you guys!

3 comments:

Monique and Michael said...

jade...I love these! We miss the company and loved having you all here (Michael was in heaven with boys!!!!) Save some vaction for a reunion next year! Love you

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That is so awesome you 4 got together! Cute pictures of the little ones, but what about a picture of the 4 cute girls?! Aggies for life.

Tay and Teigan said...

Apparently you should have named Max something that started with an "A" so you could alliterate like Mo and I did. So weird, I had never noticed that till I saw their names written out like that. Shall we call him Artie?

We had such a good time with you and adorable chillmaster Max. Can't wait for them to be crazy toddlers for our next vacay! So glad to have a friend like you. xoxoxo

P.S. LOVE that picture of Max's sad face. TOO CUTE.