February 10, 2009

Tagged.... A few of my Quirks...

I got tagged...it is a lot of fun!

It's a 6 Random things/quirks tag, and Sherry tagged me, so here are the rules:

1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here are some really random weird facts about me...

1 - I am a little OCD and superstitious; Can't sleep with my feet out of the blankets, even if its hot, because when I was little I think a ghost tickled my feet and I have been weird about it ever since. And a few other things... 

2 - I am not a "sweet" morning eater, so I like non-breakfast foods in the morning. I.E. grilled cheese, noodle soups, rice, etc. I think its the Asian in me. 

3 - I still sleep with my blanket from when I was little. I like to call it "bunny blanket" because there are bunnies on it. 

4 - My full name is: "Jacqueline Jade Vi Lai Wang Angelastro" 

5 - I am a bargain shopper on a lot of items. It drives Michael nuts because I will go to a few places to find the best deal on groceries and other items. 

6 - I love the television show Friends, another thing that drives Michael nuts. I can watch the seasons over and over. 

I tag...... Teigan, Monique, Crystal, Jessica, Jill, and Dena! 



3 comments:

Sherry Parker said...

I read Darin your quirks...he had that now famous grin of his the whole time!!!! I like a good deal too!!!!

Monique and Michael said...

I beleive #2 is an Asian fact...Kayden and I will eat breakfast foods for breakfast and Michael and Kaylee will eat the leftovers from dinner the night before...I think Kyler will also take this Asian trait as she is OBSESSED with food (although she does love the marshmellows in lucky charms). And I will start blogging again, tonight. Promise!

Wade and Jessica said...

I remember that about your feet! I think you told me that story when I stayed over in your Horseshoe Bend home in the spider filled basement!! or were they earwigs? I can't remember!