September 09, 2008

M.I.A.

So I guess I have not really posted much for the last few weeks. I guess you could say that things have been a little busy... 

School started. I am taking 1 1/2 classes this first part of the semester. They are pretty interesting and I have read some good things so far. However, class this fall is a little busier than it was in the summer - maybe because work is a little crazier too, but I feel like I have so much going on that I have no time to get things done - haven't gone grocery shopping for a while (thank you Michael for trying) and have not been able to do laundry (thank you again Michael and Bellatrix for doing that) - so we will see how the next few weeks go. 


3 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I'm with ya... Kipp has been being the housewife lately with laundry and cooking. Good luck with your busy schedule. I hope we can play when things calm down!

P.S. The first letters in my word verification are "cox". Remember when we were Cox and Wang???! Haha.

Unknown said...

You sound pretty busy....that would be your reason for us not hanging out lately right?!?!? kidding. Hope things calm down for ya. Call me when you come up north and we can do lunch!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Happy B-day yesterday!!