June 15, 2008

What a busy week...

I don't know where to start - This week was somewhat crazy because I had so much going on. I had something nearly every night this week - meaning I didn't get much sleep either. Thank goodness for RedBull.

Monday - homework, packing, catching up with work.


Tuesday - staff meeting, fly to Denver, Rockies Game for a work thing.



Wednesday - fly back to Salt Lake, work, Stone Temple Pilots concert. Yes, I do like Scott Weiland. This was one of the best concerts I have been to in a long time. We bought our tickets on ebay so we weren't too sure what to expect - but the seats were amazing! We were in the 3rd row! 
Typical Scott, Shirt off and megaphone
He knows how to move... 
Michael and I at the concert



Thursday - work, class - I had to leave early too, Bee's game for work - but it was fun. 


Friday - work, power nap, go out with Michael's sister

Saturday - work, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.




3 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

i still can't believe you saw STP without me but i'm happy to see our friend scott is still as hot (and crazy) as ever.

Jillyn said...

oh boy I am tired just reading that! sounds like a lot of fun though!

How is school going?

Sherry Parker said...

Ahhh the joys of Verizon at it's finest!!!